Preparing for WHMIS 2015 in Canada — Registration
- 2.5 hours
Full course details are available for review below the registration form. If you are located outside of Canada or the U.S. and are interested in registering, please contact us directly.
Register by Mail or Fax
If you would like to register for this course by FAX or mail, please use the following form:
eLearning Registration Form (21 KB)
A full refund will be provided within 60 days of your purchase only if the eLearning course has not been accessed.
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) and how to prepare for its implementation through WHMIS 2015 in Canada. It is tailored for trainers, supervisors and management including Plant Managers, Warehouse and Distribution Managers / Co-ordinators, Environmental Health & Safety Managers / Co-ordinators and R&D / Laboratory Personnel and will provide information to ready your facility for WHMIS 2015.
The Preparing for WHMIS 2015 in Canada course will cover:
- WHMIS 1988 requirements;
- Anticipated changes to WHMIS 1988 through adaptation of WHMIS 2015;
- How to apply WHMIS 2015 to your facility;
- Understanding of current product classifications and changes by WHMIS 2015;
- Review of current MSDS requirements and proposed 16-section GHS format;
- Review of WHMIS 1988 labels and changes by WHMIS 2015;
- WHMIS 2015 implementation in Canada.
303-E Course Factsheet (82 KB)
303-E Course Outline (52 KB)